B.FIT PERSONAL TRAINING
Are You Looking For A Safe, Personalized, And Effective Personal Training Program?
Ask About Availability & Pricing
Let Me Ask - Are You?
- Interested in returning to working out from taking a long period off?
- Longing to finally feel healthy and fit, lose weight, and not feel so tired just walking up a flight of stairs?
- Worried that you may not be able to handle a workout at the gym and might get hurt?
- Worried that you will stand-out at the gym or in a class because you won’t look like you know what you are doing?
- Not motivated to workout on your own?
- Worried that the personal trainer you may hire will just push you too hard, not be able to modify your workouts to your level, or know how to take into account your prior or current injuries?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of These Questions, You Are In The Right Place!
Ask About A Free 15-Min Phone Consult
People We Work With Frequently:
- Formerly Active Adults, Young & Old
- Adults, Young & Old who want to be More Active
- Mom’s Who Finally Have Time to Focus on Themselves
- Dad’s Who Finally Have Time to Focus on Themselves
- CrossFit Athletes Needing Form Work
- Tennis Players Interested in Improving Their Game
- Golfers Interested in Gaining that Next Edge to Drive the Ball Farther, Play w/o Pain, Play for Years to Come
- Pilates/Barre Studio Members Interested in Enhancing Their Existing Class Participation w/ Weight Lifting
- Yoga Enthusiasts Interested in Enhancing Their Existing Class Participation w/ Weight Lifting
- Weekend Warriors–Who Are Tired of Getting Hurt Because They Keep Pushing Themselves Too Hard Just on the Weekends
- Weightlifters Who Want To Review Form & Technique
- Olympic Lifters Who Want To Review Form & Technique
- Cyclists Interested in Gaining More Overall Strength & Endurance
- And More...