Attention Neck Pain, Stiff Neck and Headache Sufferers
New 30 Second Self-Test for Neck Pain Reveals if Physical Therapy Can Help You.
- Do you wake up with a “kink” in your neck once in a while?
- Do you have trouble turning your head to the side while driving to look for traffic?
- Do you ever experience headaches that start at the base or back of your skull?
If you answered “YES” to any of the questions above, then take the 30 Second Self-Test for Neck Pain to see if PT is right for you…
Here at BodyFit Physical Therapy, we see a lot of clients suffering with neck pain and stiffness.
(In fact, it's the 3rd most common problem we treat) ...
So, when clients come in suffering with neck pain, they usually ask 2 questions:
“What is it?” (or “Why do I have this?”)
And “How can I get rid of it?”
This 30 Second Self-Test is the first test that our Neck Pain Specialists do when we see someone with neck pain and stiffness…
Do the Self-Test now:
- Look up
- Look down
- Turn and rotate your head as far as you can to one side
- Turn and rotate your head as far as you can go to the other side
- Side bend head to one side, bringing your ear to your shoulder
- Side bend head to the other side, bringing your ear to your shoulder
Do the 6 movements. Go as far as you can safely.
A person with a normal neck should be able to do these moves without any problem.
If you do have pain or tightness, we specialize in helping people move better.
Call and Schedule an appointment!
If you have pain, then put an “X” beside that movement.
Here’s what it means:
- If you have NO pain, tightness or discomfort with any of the 6 movements – your neck is in fine shape... mechanically. You have another cause of your neck pain (usually it's in the middle of your back between your shoulder blades) – if it gets too bad, we can help with that.
- You have pain and tightness looking up – this is frequently caused by arthritis. Here at BodyFit Physical Therapy we have a specific treatment program for this.
- If you have more trouble turning your head to the right or to the left (as compared to the other side) ...we have a specific treatment program for that too.
If you fit one of the 3 categories above and you would like to get rid of your pain... you qualify for a FREE Neck Screening with a Physical Therapist who specializes in neck pain.
(The purpose of the FREE screen is to make sure Physical Therapy can help you and determine the cause of your neck problem).
Pass this along to a friend or family member!
Replying to this email will serve as your or their “coupon” for this special Free Neck Screening.
Call 860-507-7365 to Schedule Your Neck Screening with a Physical Therapist who specialize in helping people with neck treatments.
Here is your list for you to check your neck...
30 Second Self-Test for Neck Pain
1. Look up.
2. Look down.
3. Bring right ear to right shoulder.
4. Bring left ear to left shoulder.
5. Turn head to the right.
6. Turn head to the left.
Call and schedule an appointment!
Don't wait it out!
We can help you!