Do you Stretch?
Want to Learn More About How to Stretch?
Do you stretch?
Do you feel tight in your hips and knees when you squat to pick something up?
Do you feel stiff in your shoulders when you reach up overhead or out to the side?
Do you feel limited in your upper back when you swing a golf club or racquet?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then I wonder…Do you stretch to help yourself not feel that way?
Don’t know where to start, what to do, for how long or how often?
Well BodyFit can help!
If you haven’t heard…BodyFit Physical Therapy offers Active-Assisted Stretching!
As part of the BodyFitStretch program we are offering one-on-one, active-assisted stretching.
What does that mean?
Your Stretch Therapist takes you through a series of total body stretching utilizing various dynamic, static, and
neuromuscular facilitation techniques to make comfortable and effective gains in your flexibility and general mobility.
Results from sessions with BodyFitStretch…
- Perform Better
- Recover Faster
- Reduce Risk of Injury
- Sleep Better
We offer stretch sessions for 25 minutes or 50 minutes; we also offer 4 session packages so you can come in more often to get the benefits of consistent stretching.
You can also gift a stretch package to family or friends who could benefit from consistent care.
Who do I usually see for stretching?
- People who sit all day and feel tightness in their entire body from sitting too long.
- People who workout and find they don't take the time out after a workout to stretch and feel tight.
- People who consistently workout hard and notice that their recovery is better after being stretched with less tightness and soreness.
- People who are getting ready for a big race (marathon/half marathon) and want to be at their peak level of performance.
- People who need to relax, reduce stress, and sleep better...people who need to take time for themselves.
For more information check out my website:
Or schedule a consultation call or visit by clicking below
Cindy at BodyFit Physical Therapy