Golf Mobility Classs
Is Your Golf Game Troubled By:
- Accuracy Issues
- Back, Elbow, Hip Pain?
*This can be from stiffness & poor mobility in the neck, shoulders, upper back, and hips.
Start fixing these issues now!
Coming this January 2020 I will be holding a Golf Mobility Class!
Classes will be:
- Once a Week for 6 Weeks.
- 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Starting every Tuesday from January 14th until February 18th 2020.
- Each class will be for One Hour.
The class will be held at Ignite Bikram Yoga at 51 East Main Street Avon, CT.
Class participation cost is $150 for all 6 classes and includes:
- An abbreviated Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Assessment to use as a current baseline for your mobility.
- A TPI re-test at the end of the 6-week class to assess your progress.
- Testing will take place separately by appointment with me prior to class start date.
Each Golf Mobility Class will focus on various methods to achieve optimum golf swing mobility which will in turn improve your general health.
Methods will include:
- Ball/Foam Rolling
- Yoga Poses
- Static/Dynamic Stretching
- TPIs ELDOA Poses Specific for Golf
You do not need to bring anything!
We will have a yoga mat and a foam roller for you but if you would like, you are welcome to bring your own mat and a larger foam roller (36” long).
You should wear comfortable clothes and bring a water bottle.
Please text me to let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions @ 860-402-7743.
- To sign up, I will need your full name, email, date of birth, and cell phone.
- I will then arrange with your payment and a time to set up initial TPI Assessment. (Even if you have had one already done we need a more recent baseline)
Any Questions? Please call or text me.
*Class is limited to 20 participants so reserve your spot today*
*Don't Wait until March to Improve Your Mobility*
PS: CAN'T MAKE THIS CLASS BUT WANT TO JUMP-IN ON THE NEXT ONE?
TEXT, CALL OR EMAIL TO LET ME KNOW AND I WILL PUT YOUR NAME DOWN TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU REGARDING THE START DATE FOR THE NEXT CLASS, WHERE AND WHEN.